The Service is an online information and communications service provided by JoinClinicalTrials, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the Service ("Information") and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the Disclaimer set forth below and the terms and conditions set here, including all exhibits hereto and the Information.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the service. By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below and the disclaimer set forth above. If you are not willing to be bound by these terms and conditions and disclaimer, you may not access or use the service. JoinClinicalTrials may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified agreement or notifying you. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
These operating policies govern your conduct on the Service. Your failure to comply with these policies may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Service and depending on the circumstances legal action against you.
1. Requirements. You must be an individual at least 18 years of age to register and you must register on the Service under your own name. Please inform JoinClinicalTrials promptly if there is a change in the information you provided to JoinClinicalTrials at the time of registration, including change of address or name.
2. Account Access. If/when you initially register for the Service, you will be asked to select a User ID and Password. JoinClinicalTrials reserves the right to reject or change any User ID you select for any reason in its sole discretion.
3. Online Communications. Your participation in online communications (chat rooms and discussion boards) is moderated. JoinClinicalTrials reserves the right to monitor content on the Service (including, without limitation, chat rooms and discussion boards) and to remove content which JoinClinicalTrials, in its sole discretion, determines to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, offensive, objectionable or otherwise unacceptable, in violation of the intellectual property right of another or otherwise in violation of these Operating Policies for users of the Service ("Members").
4. Members may not post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name. Members may not permit any other person (other than an agent acting on Member's behalf and subject to Member's supervision) to access the Service using Member's account for any purpose.
5. Members may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. Members may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
6. Members may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
7. Members may not interfere with other Member's use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialog in a chat room.
8. Members may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses", or any other contaminating or destructive features.
9. Members may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service's intent to discourage Members from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, JoinClinicalTrials reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful or otherwise unacceptable.
10. Members may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Members may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other Members to use or purchase goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
11. Members may not: (a) post a single article to more than five (5) areas of the Service; (b) post to any area which is off-topic according to the owner of the area; or (c) send unsolicited mass e-mailings to other Members.
12. Members may not use the facilities and capabilities of the Service to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any activity which is illegal or which infringes on or violates the rights of others.
The information contained in this online site (the "Service") is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health care topics. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider.
The Service does not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained by using the Service is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly.
You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here. Information accessed through this Service is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. JoinClinicalTrials and Information Providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information. JoinClinicalTrials and Information Providers cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. JoinClinicalTrials and Information Providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Ellijay, Georgia 30536
Post your clinical trial on JoinClinicalTrials.com
(34 views since 05-09-2019 02:01PM)